The year is 2521, approximately 500 years after the bombs dropped and signalled The End.
The inhabitants of Bunker Ascendant strive to explore and re-populate the surface as their home begins to fail around them, led by the heroic Freedom Expeditionary Forces (FEF).
One of their greatest Rivals are Bunker Fortitude. Another nuclear Bunker set up under the exact same dictates as Ascendant, but with an altogether different evolved agenda.
Defectors from the Bunker tell of a despotic military regime, where science and diplomacy are shunned in favour of the military regime.
Players will take the role of members of the Ascendant FEF. Soldiers, engineers, medics, scientists, and bureaucrats will take to the surface and undertake a surgical mission into Bunker Fortitude lands. The goal, to acquire critical intel regarding Fortitude and make contact with the Resistance that has formed there.
The mission will not only take the FEF deep into Fortitude territory, but will subject the new FEF recruits to the rigours of the surface and it’s other denizens. Select from one of the five classes above and a pick a name. A pre-generated character skill sheet will be generated for you and give you and your team the knowledge you need to succeed. Further intel can be found here:
What do you need:
- Smartphone – to be used for accessing game QR codes. Essential for Scientist, Medic and Engineer. Recommended for Crat and Soldier.
- Costume – note that pretty much anything goes, there aren’t any ic/ooc ‘rules’ for costume on the surface as the FEF are all volunteers. However we do offer a bit of guidance for people that may be struggling to come up with something.
- Soldiers – wear black overall based uniforms whilst in the bunker which some also use on the surface. Many go for camo gear with standard modern webbing etc.
- Engineers – wear orange overalls in the bunker. On the surface anything goes; the oranges work but can make you stand out!
- Medics – wear blue or white overalls in the Bunker. On the surface some wear more traditional white overcoats.
- Scientists – wear white overalls or lab coats in the Bunker. On the surface many choose to go with something more practical.
- Crats – tidy business suits in the bunker tend to suffer on the surface! Practical clothing tends to be the order of the day but some prefer to maintain an element of smartness